Saturday 2 May 2009

Double Lay out















Just a quick visit today to show the double lay out that I did last night. First time I have done a "proper" double lay out and I am pleased with the result. I used my cosmo cricket kit as this is the kit I am using for this holiday album. Made the embelishments by cutting out and layering up some of the flowers from the paper that I used for the central photo mat, then added a gem to some of the flower centers. So pleased with the overall effect that I will repeat this style of lay out again!





Well its bank holiday weekend and so far the sun is shining. Hubby is in the garden putting up a new greenhouse for me that we bought the end of last year in the sales. Will take some photos as will make a good scrapping page I think at a later date! Best go and help.....

2 comments:

  1. Well done Alyson, they are lovely, I love this kit and plan on using mine for my break to Paris last year...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done alyson, a lovely lo. im using my cosmo kit at the moment, for last summer. gina xxxxx

    ReplyDelete