Saturday 16 February 2013

Third Project..................

We are revamping our bathroom which is an ongoing job as we are changing the bathroom suite etc. Anyhow we wanted some storage to go in there so I found this cupboard (above) on ebay .
As the new bathroom suite is white and I wanted a shabby look I decided to paint the unit with Annie Sloan Paints in Old White and Graphite.
Here is the result:
 Sorry was having troble with the light when I took these!

I am planning to give the top another coat of wax when the bathroom is complete but at the moment it is quite dusty with a hole in the floor and a patch of bare wall :o(

Over all I am pleased with how it turned out!
Right off to find what else I can paint.........

3 comments:

  1. another fab piece alyson, well done, hope it's not too long till your bathroom is finished

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupboard turned out beautiful! You did an awesome job! I love furniture transformations and all kinds of crafting and home decor. I'm a new follower and I'd love a visit whenever you have the time. Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, this is just gorgeous!!!
    What a beautiful piece for a bathroom -
    Great job ( you really should be watermarking your photos!!! )
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete